Curriculum – A total academic cosmos
- Languages: First Language English, Second Language Kannada, Third Language Hindi (1-VIll)
- Core Subjects: 1. Maths 2. General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) 3. Social Science (History, Civics, Geography) 4. Environmental Education 5. Computer Application I Environmental Application.
- Additional Subjects: Moral / Value Education, SUPW I Uniformed Services, General Knowledge, Physical Education, Computer Education.
- Excellence in academic is the hallmark at BPSC. Being well aware of the competition in present education system, creativity and reasoning is nurtured right from an early age.
- Resource Centres : Science Club, Maths Club, Literary Club, Geography Club, Digital Lab with broad band connection.
- Talent Upgrading Clubs :
Dance, music and drama are all in a days agenda at this institution, where nature forms a backdrop to the budding musicians and dancers, as they take their talents center - stage
- Music club - Singing, Key Board
- Dance club - Indian style, Western style
- Dramatics - English, Kannada
- Karate club - Managed by professional teachers.
- CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: ln view of the fact that Afts and Crafts are given a unique place. BPSC will train the child to learn and respect these aftifacts that can be used in uplifting our social values. Art in every form, teaches more about life than any teacher can.
- Competitions : The word competition always inspires the students to develop this healthy spirit of competition, various inter-house competition such as Recital, Music, Dramatics, Quiz, Cookery, Rangoli, Dance, Creative writing, Art, Elocution etc, are conducted to tap the hidden talent and chanelise it properly
- Cultural Celebrations : The cultural life at BPSC is always active and vibrant. On days special significance and national Importance the school gets together to celebrate them in a big way.
- Uniformed Services Scouts / Guides: As a pafi of Non-scholastic aspect under uniformed services, scouts and guides are introduced for the students of Std, V to Vlll to develop the spirit of service to mankind.
- Visits & Outings: The students will also be taken out on long trips occasionally to places of Historical interest. New locates will not only be fun for your child to see, but also will help them understand the diversity of peoples and cultures in the world.
- Medical Facility: As a part of curriculum, the BPSC will have regular medical check-up to identify the student sickness / illness. To administrate the need a thorough checkup is tied up with Basaveswara Medical Centre, Bellary to ensure students healthy growth.
- Student Care:
Remedial Classes, Supervised Studies, Internal Assessments. We take every possible care to ensure that our teaching staff is of the highest possible quality. Teachers attend many seminars, training classes conducted by the council at Calcutta / Delhi to be always ready to help in addressing individual educational needs and help the students progress through their studies. The role of teachers extends well beyond class room instruction. children need to be cared for at all times and need to know that some one has an overarching awareness of their lives at school as well as our teachers are always accessible for one-to-one consultation and eager to help.
- Parent - Teacher meeting and Open days:
Our parent - teacher meetings and open days are a proof of our open, clean and direct relationship not only with the students but also their parents .