- School visit
The cultural life at BPSC is always active and vibrant. On days of special significance and national importance the school gets together to celebrate them in a big way.
- Core Subjects:Application
Application & Prospectus can be obtained on request from the Officer for Admissions at the School. Parents are requested to be frank and honest in providing information in the admission application form. Adverse information if any, whether scholastic or behavioral, will be a ground for refusal of any admission request. Any such information would infact help the school to create a suitable environment for your child, once admitted. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission. Admission depends on the availability of seats. However, the right of admission are reserved. Requests for admission can be made to the Officer for Admissions and must include the
- Duly filled Admission Application Form.
- Registration fee.
- Transfer Cefiificate issued by the school last attended.
- Copies of past scholastic record of atleast two years previous to this application.
- 4 Passport size photographs.
- Original student's birth certificate from the Corporation / Municipality.
- Medical fitness cefiificate attested by an authorized physician"
- Caste Certificate.
Submission of Application Does not Guaranty Admission.
The interview will be as pleasant and unthreatening as we can make it. lt will normally be conducted by the Principal and the Counselor / Psychologist, we are interested in knowing about the child's / student's educational development, use of language, social skills, academic enthusiasms and extracurricular interests. The aim of the interview is to find about what the student knows, understands and enjoys.
While coming for the interview Please bring with you The following:
- Examples of the child's / students schoolwork in the form of exercise books, portfolios etc.
- Primary applicants (up to Class Vll) should bring at least one book, which they are currently reading in the school.
Primary school candidates will be examined by the Principal. This will be an oral interaction and the child will also be asked to perform some simple activities. Parents will be given a week time to pay the admission fee after selection.